ShepNet, Good Shepherd’s employee Intranet, is available to current Good Shepherd employees. To access ShepNet from home (or from another public computer), you will need to create an account. Here’s how to do it:
- Open ShepNet on any computer located at a Good Shepherd facility.
- Click on “Login to comment or register” (upper right corner)
- Click “Create New Account” tab
- Complete all required fields
- Read and agree to the ShepNet Community Rules
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you
Accounts can only be created on a Good Shepherd computer. Once you create an account, you can access ShepNet from anywhere.
Having Trouble with ShepNet Remote Access?
If you are having trouble accessing ShepNet from home or from another non-Good Shepherd computer, follow these steps:
Make sure that you have entered the correct username and password. Username/Password Reminder. (link)
Wait an hour or so and try again. There may be a problem with your Internet provider. Often, these issues will be resolved over time.
If you’re still having trouble, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will follow up on your request during regular business hours.